School Board Meetings Public Info
Dale Maes - President
Eric Smith - Vice President
Veronica D. Tso - Secretary
Bruce Armenta - Member
Elizabeth Gomez - Member
Statement of Philosophy
It is the firm belief of the Board that the future of our nation will be determined by the degree to which our future citizenry will find itself able to adapt to changes and make those changes work for the welfare of mankind. We also recognize that three basic institutions in our society are the determining factors of our future democratic way of life. These three institutions are:
1. The Home
2. The Church
3. The School
Each of these institutions is directly responsible and all three are cooperatively responsible for the full development of future citizens.
Board of Education Goals
1. We must act on the commitment to education, providing students with opportunities to learn.
2. We must develop a full partnership with students, staff, parents, and community in the planning process for school improvement.
3. We must develop a community of learners that value education and provide opportunities for continued learning.
4. We must provide the opportunity for decisions to be made close to the student whenever possible.
5. We must establish prudent financial management through planning and participation.
6. We must increase employee satisfaction, productivity, accountability, and provide for continued employee growth.
7. We must represent fully the pluralism of the Bloomfield Community with movement toward a multi-cultural organization.
About Us >